Medicated Money

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting Started

"The secret of a good 'talk' is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible." -George Burns

Well, I have finally decided to move forward with my ideas of beginning this blog. Over the past year, I have become more and more addicted to the personal finance blogs that are scattered throughout the virtual world. Through this addiction, the need to get 'right' with financial matters has over-taken many of my thoughts and actions. I created this blog as a personal reference for me to see where we have been, where we are today, and hopefully, where we are going in the future. There are many wonderful blogs that discuss these same issues on a daily basis, and I only hope to join that group. Thanks for reading, and without further ado, let's begin...

"Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." -Sir Winston Churchill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home