Medicated Money

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pack, Pack, Pack


After a long 2 days of packing, we are about 75% finished with our preparation for the move. Our to-do list was filled with tasks and things that we need to complete before we move, and unfortunately, we were unable to make a dent in it due to the never ending packing of boxes and bins! It truly is amazing how much stuff you have when you start going through it!

However, I just wanted to say thanks to the members over at the Money Blog Network Forums. I thought I would be able to do a little Medicated Money site updating this week after a discussion with members on the Network, but alas, it was not to be.

I really appreciate the advice given and plan to implement it when I have the time! Thanks again to Flexo, Kewee, My Money Forest, Tricia, Pfblueprint, and Financial Reflections!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home