Medicated Money

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Are You Missing Something?

After 3 weeks of working at my new job, I forgot about something very important. You see, at my last position, I was paid twice/month and only on certain days of the month. To be honest, it was definitely annoying at first, but after almost 4 years of it, it became so normal that I barely thought about it. I would know that money would be deposited in the account on these 2 days, and I knew to always check our accounts a few days before and then a day or two after. Well, one of these days came and went this week and with my mind still processing the normal routine, I did what I normally do on this particular day.

This is posted on our old site! To read more, please come visit us at our new site: http://www.medicatedmoney.com/!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home